Harbor and Sprout
These lessons are included in our Botany Unit Study.
Discover art through the lens of botany in this in-depth, engaging guide by Stephanie Groves of The Every Day Planner! This blooming botany art study includes four Art Modules exploring different artists and their popular works. Additionally, your little learners may experience art for themselves through hands-on learning with provided activities.
Module 1: "Art Elements"
- Learn about color theory
- Learn about primary colors
- Discover tones and shades
- Create a shadow scene
- Connecting activity
- Learn about light and shadow in art
Module 2: "Artistic Style"
- Learn about Tonalism and Monochrome
- Create your own monochrome masterpiece
Module 3: "Color in Nature"
- Learn about chlorophyll
- Nature coloring pages
- Decorate tree with leaves activity
Module 4: "Greenhouses"
- Explore anatomy of a greenhouse
- Greenhouse coloring page
- Potting plants connecting activity
- Draw your own potted plant
- Plant organization cutouts
These lessons may be completed over the course of one month with one module per week, or more quickly or slowly depending on personal preference. This is a digital download and the files will be delivered via email upon purchase. Enjoy your exploration of art through beekeeping!