Harbor and Sprout
Botany Morning Basket
- Alphabet Sheets: A collection of alphabet sheets that can be used in many ways. Color, paint, use small nature objects to fill in the alphabet letter, etc.
- Botany Words to Build: A selection of botany words to build using the alphabet picture cards.
- Build a Terrarium: A fun little activity where children can create their own terrarium.
- Counting Potted Plants: A number recognition and counting activity. Count the plants and place the correct number of plants on the shelf.
- Build CVC Words: A consonant-vowel-consonant word building activity.
- Plant Coloring: An activity in which children can finish the plant by coloring in each picture.
- Lacing Cards: A set of super-easy prep lacing cards. You can use wool, string, or even a shoelace for lacing these cards.
- Plant Pattern Matching Game: A plant foliage matching game that is fun but a little bit tricky!
- Memory Game: A memory game for the whole family to enjoy. Print the backing page for double-sided cards!
- Mushroom Numbers: A set of number cards that can be used for many learning activities.
- Botany Clip Cards: A sweet set of number count and clip cards. You can use a peg, gem, or even a ball of playdough to mark the correct number.
- Number Puzzles: Counting and number recognition puzzles.
- Plant Match: A simple and fun plant matching activity.
- Puzzles: Simple two-piece puzzles that any little learner will enjoy.
- Size Sorting: Place the plants on the shelf in size order and enjoy a different take on size sorting!
- Snipping Cards: A cutting activity to practice motor skills as children snip along each line of the cards.
- Upper and Lower Case Match: An upper and lower case matching game.
This morning basket is delivered as a digital, printable pack and is sure to delight and engage learners, budding botanists, and nature lovers of all ages!