Harbor and Sprout
Exploration Morning Basket
- Flash Cards: Exploration themed flash cards with watercolor illustrations. Print two copies and use as 3-part cards!
- Memory Match: A playful memory match game for all to enjoy
- Count & Clip Wheel: A number clip activity where children count the number of images and clip the correct numbered peg on each section.
- Numbers In a Row: Cut out the treasure chests and line them up in numerical order!
- Puzzles: Two piece pirate puzzles for simple puzzle fun!
- Cutting Activity: Snip along the dotted lines for fine motor skill practice.
- Lacing Cards: Simple-prep lacing cards. Punch with a hole punch and lace with a shoelace, yarn, or thread.
- Building CVC Words: Cut out each piece and practice spelling consonant-vowel-consonant words.
- P and D Sorting Game: Practice telling the difference between the letter P and D.
- Treasure Count: Cut out each piece for a fun recognition and counting game. Take a number circle and count and place the corresponding number of jewels in the treasure chest.
- Pirate Ship Builder: Match the picture disks where they belong on the pirate ship.
- Size Sorting: Sort items in order from largest to smallest.
- Alphabet Cover Up: Place the upper-case disks on their corresponding lower-case letters on the mat.
- Words to Build: Cut out the cards and build each word.
- Key Match: Cut the keys apart and find each key's match!
- Coloring Pages: Color the pages or use as blank templates and fill them with nature bits!
This morning basket is delivered as a digital, printable pack and is sure to delight and engage learners, explorers, and nature lovers of all ages!