Harbor and Sprout
Home Economics Morning Basket
Our themed printable morning basket sets, created by Rebecca Clarke of Whimsy Printables, are aimed at children ages 2-6 to go alongside each of our individual unit studies! These packs can be used in tandem with their corresponding units or enjoyed independently. Shop our Home Economics Unit Study here.
Here's what you'll find inside the Home Economics Morning Basket:
- Flash Cards: Home Economics-themed flash cards with watercolor illustrations. Print two copies and use as 3-part cards!
- Memory Match: A playful memory match game for all to enjoy
- Cutting Activity: Snip along the dotted lines for fine motor skill practice.
- Numbers In a Row: Cut out the pots and line them up in numerical order, or make your own number patterns!
- Puzzles: Two-piece picture puzzles for simple puzzle fun!
- Lacing Cards: Simple-prep lacing cards. Punch with a hole punch and lace with a shoelace, yarn, or thread.
- Count and Clip Cards: A number recognition activity in which children count the pictures and clip or place a gem on the correct number on each card.
- Odd and Even Number Match: Place the bread loaves in their correct oven!
- Cupcake Math: Calculate the equation on the rolling pin and match it to the correct cupcake sum.
- Measuring Activity: Measure each piece by counting the blocks on the measuring tape.
- Size Sorting: Sort each piece according to size and place them in order on the shelf!
- My Kitchen Words: Cut out the cards and practice writing kitchen words on the spelling list.
- Silhouette Match: Match each shape to its corresponding silhouette.
- Upper- and Lower-case Match: Match the uppercase and lowercase letters on the oven mits.
- Let's Bake a Cake Game: Cut out each recipe ingredients and mixing bowl, then use the recipe cards to add the correct ingredients to the bowl!
- Home Economics Coloring Pages: Colorful fun for the whole family. Fill in the blank template page with nature bits or anything else you'd like!
This morning basket is delivered as a digital, printable pack and is sure to delight and engage learners, home economists, and nature lovers of all ages!