Harbor and Sprout
Human Body Morning Basket
- 5 Senses Sorting: A fun 5 senses sorting activity. Children can distinguish between sight, sound, touch, taste, and smell and place items accordingly.
- Bandaid Number Match: A simple number recognition and counting activity. Count the dots and match the number!
- Body Parts Match: A fun body parts matching activity.
- My Body Parts: a simple body part matching activity.
- Coloring Sheets: A collection of coloring sheets for the whole family to enjoy.
- Cutting Skills: A simple cutting activity where children practice their cutting skills by cutting along the different lines.
- Doctor Kit Size Sorting: A fun size sorting activity where children sort the doctor tools according to size.
- Dressing Up: A fun take on paper dolls where children dress the children in assorted outfits!
- Healthy Picnic Basket: Pack a healthy picnic basket by sorting the food items!
- Heart Numbers 1-20: A number sequence activity where children place the cards in number order.
- Lacing Cards: A set of super easy prep lacing cards. You can use wool, string, or even a shoelace for lacing these cards.
- Memory Match: A super fun memory game. Use the backing page for double-sided printing.
- Movement Cube: A fun movement activity. Roll the cube and follow the action you land on!
- Number Clip: A set of number count and clip cards for practice with counting and number recognition in a tactile way. Use a peg, gem, or play dough to mark the correct number.
- Playdough Mats: A fun playdough activity. Children can add facial features to each child!
- Puzzles: A cute set of simple 3-piece puzzles to enjoy!
- Upper and Lower Case Match: A fun game to match the upper- and lower-case alphabet letters.
- Writing Practice: A simple word tracing activity.
This morning basket is delivered as a digital, printable pack and is sure to delight and engage learners, anatomists, and nature lovers of all ages!