Harbor and Sprout
Meteorology Morning Basket
Our themed printable morning basket sets, created by Rebecca Clarke of Whimsy Printables, are aimed at children ages 2-6 to go alongside each of our individual unit studies! These packs can be used in tandem with their corresponding units or enjoyed independently. Shop our Meteorology unit study here.
Here's what you'll find inside the Meteorology Morning Basket:
- Beginning Sound Match: A fun beginning sound activity! Match each cloud image to the corresponding letter cloud.
- Cloud Animals: An animal matching game. what animal do you see when you look at each cloud?
- Coloring sheets: A collection of weather-related coloring sheets for the whole family to enjoy!
- Counting Sun Rays: A number recognition and counting activity. Place the number circle on the sun then add the matching number of sun rays!
- CVC Word Family Sort: A fun CVC word sorting activity focusing on "at", "ad", "ag", "am", and "ap".
- Make a Pattern: Follow each pattern card to recreate the pattern on the card with loose pieces. Why not make your own pattern?
- Memory Matching Disks: A fun little matching disk game- print the pattern sheet to add backing for double-sided cards.
- Weather Puzzles: A simple set of 2 piece puzzles that even the youngest learner will love!
- Number Clip Cards: A number clip activity in which children count the number of images and clip the correct numbered peg to each card.
- Rainboot Color Match: A fun and oh-so cute color matching activity! Match the colored rainboots to make a pair.
- Rainbow Shape Match: A simple and sweet rainbow shape matching activity.
- Shadow Match: A fun silhouette matching game where children match each image to its corresponding silhouette card.
- Snipping Cards: A cutting activity where children can snip along each line of the cards, practicing motor skills.
- Syllable Count and Match: A syllable counting and matching activity where children match each lightning bolt to its corresponding cloud.
- Upper and Lower Case Suns: A fun game to match the upper and lower case alphabet letters.
- Lacing Cards: A set of super easy prep lacing cards. You can use wool, string, or even a shoelace for lacing these cards.
- Weather Match: a simple and fun weather matching activity for the littlest learners.
- Weather Words: A set of weather-related words to build.
- Whirly Numbers: A number sequence activity where children place the cards in number order.
This morning basket is delivered as a digital, printable pack and is sure to delight and engage learners, budding meteorologists, and nature lovers of all ages!