Harbor and Sprout
Mythology Morning Basket
Explore Mythology in playful ways with the Mythology Morning Basket! Our themed printable morning basket curriculum sets are designed for children ages 2-6. These packs can be used in tandem with our Mythology unit study or used as a standalone.
- Flash Cards: Word and picture two-piece cards. Print a double copy to use as three-part cards.
- Memory Match: A matching game for the whole family to enjoy
- Cutting Activity: Cut along the dotted lines for a fun snipping activity and fine motor practice
- Numbers In a Row: Place the dragons in numerical order or create your own unique number patterns
- Puzzles: An assortment of simple two-piece picture puzzles
- Lacing Cards: Hole punch the holes and string the cards with a shoelace or yarn
- Spin and Graph: Spin the spinner and graph the pictures of each spin
- Silhouette Match: Match each picture with its shadow
- Size Sorting Big or Little?: Place each piece on its correct fairy house based on size
- Building CVC Words: Use the fairy spelling cards to spell out the words on the toadstools
- Number or Letter Sort: Place each letter and number dragon inside its correct castle
- Addition Cards: Solve the addition problem on each ladybug and match it to its corresponding fairy numeral. Use the little bees as counters!
- Count and Clip Cards: Count the number of pictures on each card and place a clothespin or other marker on the correct numeral.
- Upper and Lower Case Match: Match the uppercase fairy houses with their corresponding lowercase frogs.
- Alphabet Sheet: Fill in with nature items or however you'd like
- Coloring Sheets: Coloring fun for all ages