Harbor and Sprout
Oceanography Morning Basket
- Beginning Sound Clip: A beginning sound clip activity. Use a peg, gem, or even a ball of playdough to mark the correct beginning sound letter.
- Alphabet Tracing: An alphabet tracing sheet. Laminate and use over and over with a whiteboard marker!
- Alphabet Sheets: A collection of alphabet sheets that can be used in many ways. Color, paint, use small nature objects to fill in the letter, etc.
- CVC Word Pearls: A CVC (consonant-vowel-consonant) word-making activity where children can spell out each CVC word using the pearl alphabet letters and the clam CVC word cards.
- I Spy and Count: An I Spy activity where children count each object then mark the number.
- Cutting Cards: A cutting activity where children can cut along each line on the cards.
- Counting Shells: A counting activity in which you place a number disk on the jar then count and place the matching number of shells.
- Make A Pattern: A pattern-making activity where children follow the pattern sequence. They can even make their own pattern using the cards.
- Lacing Cards: A set of super easy prep lacing cards. You can use wool, string, or even a shoelace for this hands-on lacing activity.
- Matching Disks: A matching disk game. Print the pattern sheet for double-sided cards!
- Number Wheel Clip: A number clip activity in which children count the number of images and clip the correct numbered peg to each section.
- Playdough Mats: Two different playdough mats and a bundle of ocean-related pieces to cut out and create your own ocean scenes!
- Ocean Puzzles: Simple two-piece ocean puzzes!
- Shell Match: A simple but oh-so-fun shell matching activity.
- Squid Numbers 1-20: A set of number cards that can be used for many learning activities.
- Trace and Color: Fun sheets to color and trace the ocean words.
- Upper- and Lower-Case Starfish: Adorable starfish to match the upper- and lower-case letters of the alphabet.
This morning basket is delivered as a digital, printable pack and is sure to delight and engage learners, budding oceanographers, and nature lovers of all ages!