Our themed printable morning basket sets, created by Rebecca Clarke of Whimsy Printables, are aimed at children ages 2-6 to go alongside each of our individual unit studies! These packs can be used in tandem with their corresponding units or enjoyed independently. Shop our Oceanography unit study here.
Here's what you'll find inside the Oceanography Morning Basket:
- Beginning Sound Clip: A beginning sound clip activity. Use a peg, gem, or even a ball of playdough to mark the correct beginning sound letter.
- Alphabet Tracing: An alphabet tracing sheet. Laminate and use over and over with a whiteboard marker!
- Alphabet Sheets: A collection of alphabet sheets that can be used in many ways. Color, paint, use small nature objects to fill in the letter, etc.
- CVC Word Pearls: A CVC (consonant-vowel-consonant) word-making activity where children can spell out each CVC word using the pearl alphabet letters and the clam CVC word cards.
- I Spy and Count: An I Spy activity where children count each object then mark the number.
- Cutting Cards: A cutting activity where children can cut along each line on the cards.
- Counting Shells: A counting activity in which you place a number disk on the jar then count and place the matching number of shells.
- Make A Pattern: A pattern-making activity where children follow the pattern sequence. They can even make their own pattern using the cards.
- Lacing Cards: A set of super easy prep lacing cards. You can use wool, string, or even a shoelace for this hands-on lacing activity.
- Matching Disks: A matching disk game. Print the pattern sheet for double-sided cards!
- Number Wheel Clip: A number clip activity in which children count the number of images and clip the correct numbered peg to each section.
- Playdough Mats: Two different playdough mats and a bundle of ocean-related pieces to cut out and create your own ocean scenes!
- Ocean Puzzles: Simple two-piece ocean puzzes!
- Shell Match: A simple but oh-so-fun shell matching activity.
- Squid Numbers 1-20: A set of number cards that can be used for many learning activities.
- Trace and Color: Fun sheets to color and trace the ocean words.
- Upper- and Lower-Case Starfish: Adorable starfish to match the upper- and lower-case letters of the alphabet.
This morning basket is delivered as a digital, printable pack and is sure to delight and engage learners, budding oceanographers, and nature lovers of all ages!