Harbor and Sprout
Textiles & Fashion Morning Basket
Our themed printable morning basket sets, created by Rebecca Clarke of Whimsy Printables, are aimed at children ages 2-6 to go alongside each of our individual unit studies! These packs can be used in tandem with their corresponding units or enjoyed independently. Shop our Textiles & Fashion unit study here.
Here's what you'll find inside the Textiles & Fashion Morning Basket:
- Count and Clip Cards: A number clip activity where children count the number of images and clip the correct number on each card.
- Snipping Cards: A fun cutting activity! Cut out each strip. Children can then snip along the dotted lines.
- Lacing Cards: A set of super easy prep lacing cards. You can use wool, string, or even a shoelace for lacing these cards.
- Words to Build: A little set of words to build. Cut out each card and allow children to build each word.
- Numbers in a Row: Cut out each number for a fun sequencing activity. Place the pin cushions in numeric order!
- Building CVC Words: Cut out each stocking piece and practice spelling and building CVC words on the skeins of yarn!
- Puzzles: Simple 2-piece puzzles to match.
- Making Patterns: Cut out the pattern cards and pieces to match the patterns. Children can also design their own patterns!
- Memory Match: A super fun memory game. Use the backing page for double-sided printing.
- Shadow Match: Match the image with its silhouette.
- What's in My Sewing Basket: Follow the sewing basket list and place the specified items in the sewing basket!
- Big or Small: Sort the buttons according to size and place them in their appropriate jar!
- Upper and Lower Case Match: A fun game to match the upper- and lower-case alphabet letters.
- Magnifying Match: Grab a magnifying glass to match the large pictures with their matching tiny picture.
- Textiles I Spy: Count the number of each item you find and write it down!
- Textiles Letter Pages: Fill in the letters with colors or with nature objects.
- Coloring Pages: A selection of coloring pages for the whole family to enjoy!
This morning basket is delivered as a digital, printable pack and is sure to delight and engage learners, textile artists, and nature lovers of all ages!