Harbor and Sprout
Tropical Ecology Morning Basket
- Alphabet Sheets: A collection of alphabet sheets that can be used in many ways. Color, paint, or use small nature objects to fill in the alphabet letter.
- Pineapple CVC Words: A CVC (consonant-vowel-consonant) word making activity in which children can spell out each CVC word using the pineapple alphabet letters and the CVC leaf word cards.
- Color Wheel Clip Match: A color matching and clip activity in which children match the colored objects to their corresponding spot on the color wheel. Place a wooden peg on each object circle for a fun clipping activity!
- Cutting Strips: A cutting activity in which children can cut along each line of the cards.
- Lacing Cards: A set of super easy prep lacing cards. You can use wool, string, or even a shoelace for lacing these cards.
- Matching Skins: A fun animal pattern matching game where little ones match the skin pattern to each animal card.
- Matching Disks: A fun little matching disk game- print the pattern sheet to add backing for double-sided cards.
- Movement Cards: A fun movement activity that will get your little ones jumping like monkeys! Follow the prompts on each card for full family fun.
- Number Clip Cards: A number clip activity in which children count the number of images and clip the correct numbered peg to each card.
- Parrot Numbers 1-20: A set of number cards that can be used for many diferent open-ended learning activities.
- Number Puzzles: A set of number puzzles in which little ones match the picture and count from 1-5 and 1-10.
- Playdough Mats: A fun playdough activity in which you cut out the pieces and create your own tropical scenes!
- Rainforest/Not Rainforest: A fun sorting activity in which little ones sort out the animals into rainforest and non rainforest categories.
- Silhouette Match: A fun matching activity in which little ones match the picture cards to their corresponding silhouettes.
- Size Sorting: A fun but slightly tricky activity in which items are placed in size order.
- Upper- and Lower-Case Butterflies: Adorable butterflies to match the upper- and lower-case letters of the alphabet.
This morning basket is delivered as a digital, printable pack and is sure to delight and engage learners, tropical explorers, and nature lovers of all ages!